LOR addendum & tuition assurance from the Saudi Royal Family

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
blsingindisguise

Re: LOR addendum & tuition assurance from the Saudi Royal Family

Postby blsingindisguise » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Why would a law school care about a guarantee of tuition financing?

Unitas

Postby Unitas » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:20 pm

OP, based on your word usage and the on point issues hidden in your posts something is off about you. I could see you being a Dean -or at least an adcomm- of a T14 law school; one in particular comes to mind.

The use of parentheses is almost identical to a blog I regularly read....
Last edited by Unitas on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unitas

Postby Unitas » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Peter North wrote:
Unitas wrote:OP, based on your word usage and the on point issues hidden in your posts something is off about you. I could see you being a Dean -or at least an adcomm- of a T14 law school; one in particular comes to mind.

LOL!!!!!!!! :P

Joking and kidding aside, the Dean of Admissions of YLS (Asha Rangappa, spelling?) does in fact peruse the TLS forums. A fairly recent YLS admissions blog was dedicated to 'myths' surrounding YLS admissions that is wildly rampant on TLS.

I am not joking... No one on TLS uses parentheses like that. The writing styles are much the same and your posts while very strange and eccentric are on-topic in a lot of ways.

Kohinoor

Postby Kohinoor » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Unitas wrote:
Peter North wrote:
Unitas wrote:OP, based on your word usage and the on point issues hidden in your posts something is off about you. I could see you being a Dean -or at least an adcomm- of a T14 law school; one in particular comes to mind.

Joking and kidding aside, the Dean of Admissions of YLS (Asha Rangappa, spelling?) does in fact peruse the TLS forums. A fairly recent YLS admissions blog was dedicated to 'myths' surrounding YLS admissions that is wildly rampant on TLS.

I am not joking... No one on TLS uses parentheses like that. The writing styles are much the same and your posts while very strange and eccentric are on-topic in a lot of ways.

Pretty sure OP just likes constantly creating random threads and seeing how many responses he can get.

Unitas

Postby Unitas » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Kohinoor wrote:
Unitas wrote:
Peter North wrote:

Pretty sure OP just likes constantly creating random threads and seeing how many responses he can get.

That is exactly my point, I could so see Dean Asha doing this as an experiment with us on TLS. I'll post a thread in a minute not to derail this one.

Kilpatrick

Postby Kilpatrick » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:40 pm

this guy is the weirdest troll

Kobe_Teeth

Postby Kobe_Teeth » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Where do you come up with this shit?

Question...how would adcomms view Peter North himself with a 3.5 GPA and a 169 LSAT???...BTW he openly outs himself as the BONE FIDE C-SHOT MASTER in his PS

Kobe_Teeth

Postby Kobe_Teeth » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Peter North wrote:
Joking and kidding aside, the Dean of Admissions of YLS (Asha Rangappa, spelling?) does in fact peruse the TLS forums. A fairly recent YLS admissions blog was dedicated to 'myths' surrounding YLS admissions that [strike] is[/strike] wildly rampant on TLS.

Subject-Verb Agreement FAIL

Doubtful adcomm or Dean...(at least I would hope so)

TTTennis

Postby TTTennis » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Peter North wrote:
Kobe_Teeth wrote:
Peter North wrote:
Joking and kidding aside, the Dean of Admissions of YLS (Asha Rangappa, spelling?) does in fact peruse the TLS forums. A fairly recent YLS admissions blog was dedicated to 'myths' surrounding YLS admissions that [strike] is[/strike] wildly rampant on TLS.

Subject-Verb Agreement FAIL

Doubtful adcomm or Dean...(at least I would hope so)

Not to add fuel to the fire...

but Dean Asha did in fact acknowledge that she's rather sloppy and careless with spelling and grammar. She made a blog and also commented in the Comments section when someone else pointed out her typos. :D It's all in the YLS blog! See for yourself.

As for grammar, syntax, spelling, etc. unlike the rest of the overtly pedantic nerds here, I could care less. I get my points across and leave. Plus, it's late here in New Haven! :P Just kidding!

To follow in Kobe_Teeth's footsteps, it's "couldn't care less." Obviously no Dean of Admissions.

gutten

Postby gutten » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:57 pm

This misuse of grammar is a defamation of TLS forum etiquette and proper form and is a travesty of the highest degree up with which all of the pedantic nerds shall not put.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”