Fee Waivers? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Bauer24

New

Fee Waivers?

Post by Bauer24 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:24 am

Would a 177 LSAT get me a fee waiver at some law schools by itself or would I need to fill out the application on LSAC's website to get stuff like that?

starsong

Bronze

Re: Fee Waivers?

Post by starsong » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:40 am

Bauer24 wrote:Would a 177 LSAT get me a fee waiver at some law schools by itself or would I need to fill out the application on LSAC's website to get stuff like that?
If you sign up for the Credential Referral Service in your LSAC account, schools will start sending you fee waivers--no separate application necessary.

Richie Tenenbaum

Gold

Re: Fee Waivers?

Post by Richie Tenenbaum » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:58 am

Bauer24 wrote:Would a 177 LSAT get me a fee waiver at some law schools by itself or would I need to fill out the application on LSAC's website to get stuff like that?
Should get you fee waivers by itself, but I would recommend e-mailing schools to ask for fee waivers too. If I remember correctly, Northwestern emailed me back with a link to a need-based request off their site, but found out later I had a hidden fee waiver from them. Berkeley told me they only give out need based fee waivers. SCCN told me they'd let my know through CRS (aka "no"). And MVPD said yes.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”