Seattle U...no answer and its been almost THREE months! Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
hopeful200

New

Seattle U...no answer and its been almost THREE months!

Post by hopeful200 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi Everyone! Hope you all are getting into the schools you want. I am praying for some good news. I have been in review for Seattle U since the first of Jan and at the beg of this month it changed to "In review for Access admission program"...April is just around the corner, is this a bad sign? i am so nervous!

amputatedbrain

Bronze

Re: Seattle U...no answer and its been almost THREE months!

Post by amputatedbrain » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:27 pm

I have been waiting on responses for close to 6 months for some of my schools . . . nothing you can do, so just try to relax

Edit: by the way, long wait is not necessarily a bad sign, or any sign. You just have a glass half empty attitude . . . look at it glass half full: they could have rejected you by now, but haven't

hopeful200

New

Post by hopeful200 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:26 pm

amputatedbrain wrote:I have been waiting on responses for close to 6 months for some of my schools . . . nothing you can do, so just try to relax

Edit: by the way, long wait is not necessarily a bad sign, or any sign. You just have a glass half empty attitude . . . look at it glass half full: they could have rejected you by now, but haven't

Thats very true. Thank you for your input! :)

SoCo

New

Post by SoCo » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:40 am

Did you hear anything yet? I'm in the same boat, and trying to stay optimistic as 4/1 ("decision on access admission will be completed") has come and gone with no answer. My file has been complete since Jan. also.

kswiss

Bronze

Post by kswiss » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:14 am

mine also. i should withdraw because they probably won't give me $$ this late in the game, and I won't attend at sticker considering I have other equalish options w/ $$.

hopeful200

New

Post by hopeful200 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Nope, nothings :(
Def feeling sad abt this, as i have been waiting anxiously and checking daily, and am relying on this school. its either this or retaking lsat and trying all over..as you can imagine i am nervous

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”