addendum for grade drop? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
merichard87

Silver

addendum for grade drop?

Post by merichard87 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Ok guys I will probably have a 3.2 - 3.3 when I apply in the fall. 170 LSAT URM Electrical and Computer Engineering major. I'm pretty much wondering is it worth my time to submit the add. when I really don't have a great reason for the grade drops other than me being a lazy ass because I realized how uninterested I am in engineering. 4.0 for first 2 semesters, above 3.5 cumulative for another 2 and then all downhill from there. One semester was worth killing myself over when I failed almost everything and all I can say is I had just come back from an industry co-op and had gotten out of the school mind frame. I appreciate any input you guys have.

patrickd139

Gold

Re: addendum for grade drop?

Post by patrickd139 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:59 pm

merichard87 wrote:Ok guys I will probably have a 3.2 - 3.3 when I apply in the fall. 170 LSAT URM Electrical and Computer Engineering major. I'm pretty much wondering is it worth my time to submit the add. when I really don't have a great reason for the grade drops other than me being a lazy ass because I realized how uninterested I am in engineering. 4.0 for first 2 semesters, above 3.5 cumulative for another 2 and then all downhill from there. One semester was worth killing myself over when I failed almost everything and all I can say is I had just come back from an industry co-op and had gotten out of the school mind frame. I appreciate any input you guys have.
Normally wouldn't suggest an addendum for a 3.2-3.3 EE/CE double with a 170/URM LSAT. That said, if you feel compelled, flesh the bolded out into a paragraph and enjoy HYS!

blsingindisguise

Silver

Re: addendum for grade drop?

Post by blsingindisguise » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Don't do it. Don't write addenda except for serious issues.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”