Scholarship question

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
rossrobert

Scholarship question

Postby rossrobert » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:08 pm

I just had a quick question...Let's say you are not offered any money your first year. Is there anyway to apply for scholarship for 2L and 3L or do you have to apply elsewhere besides your school for scholarship money?

Thanks.

romothesavior

Re: Scholarship question

Postby romothesavior » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:10 pm

rossrobert wrote:I just had a quick question...Let's say you are not offered any money your first year. Is there anyway to apply for scholarship for 2L and 3L or do you have to apply elsewhere besides your school for scholarship money?

Thanks.

Depends on the school, I think. I'm no expert on this, but I've heard that some schools are willing to re-work scholarship money throughout your time there. This is especially true if you finish really high in your class, because a lot of schools will give you money to keep you from transferring.

MURPH

Re: Scholarship question

Postby MURPH » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:19 pm

I have heard of people using the threat of transfer to squeeze more scholarship money out of schools.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”