(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- as stars burn
- Posts: 525
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:04 pm
The first half of my seat deposit is due at Chicago-Kent April 15th. I'm currently on 6 waitlists and would definitely like to try to wait some of them out for as long as I can (or at least until my second seat deposit is due in June). I'd be more than happy at Chicago-Kent if the other schools don't work out...but can I still withdraw if I get off a waitlist after I put down my first deposit? I've looked around on TLS and have found some answers, but it's not entirely clear to me. TIA!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests