Sample Letter Accepting offer of Admission Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
tmore

New

Sample Letter Accepting offer of Admission

Post by tmore » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Does anyone have a sample letter accepting an offer of admission from a school....I've done a search and could not find one, and I'm not really sure what I need to put in there....(formal/informal, long/short). Any help will be appreciated...

Thanks

cardnal124

Bronze

Re: Sample Letter Accepting offer of Admission

Post by cardnal124 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:30 pm

tmore wrote:Does anyone have a sample letter accepting an offer of admission from a school....I've done a search and could not find one, and I'm not really sure what I need to put in there....(formal/informal, long/short). Any help will be appreciated...

Thanks
No but here's my rejection letter:

Dear Harvard,

I got Yale, so go fuck yourselves. Clintons > Obamas

With all do respect,

xxx

jks289

Silver

Post by jks289 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:31 pm

tmore wrote:Does anyone have a sample letter accepting an offer of admission from a school....I've done a search and could not find one, and I'm not really sure what I need to put in there....(formal/informal, long/short). Any help will be appreciated...

Thanks
You don't need to write a letter. You just need to pay the deposit by the deadline and send in the "intent to enroll" form they send you with your admission materials.

tmore

New

Post by tmore » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:32 pm

jks289 wrote:

Thanks
You don't need to write a letter. You just need to pay the deposit by the deadline and send in the "intent to enroll" form they send you with your admission materials.
The school I got accepted into and plan on attending didn't send the form, they just ask that you email or send a letter stating your intent....

swc65

Silver

Post by swc65 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Dear School,

See you in the Fall.

Best,

TLSCrazy

P.S. I better have a well paying job in three years or I'll come to your house to get my tuition dollars back.

jks289

Silver

Post by jks289 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:40 pm

tmore wrote:
jks289 wrote:

Thanks
The school I got accepted into and plan on attending didn't send the form, they just ask that you email or send a letter stating your intent....
Weird. I would just write.

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your offer of admission. I am excited to be attending XX in the Fall of 2010 and please consider this email my statement of intent to register. Please let me know if any additional materials are required at this time.

XOXO,
tmore

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”