IS YLS @ STICKER WORTH IT ITE???

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Biglawl1L

Re: IS YLS @ STICKER WORTH IT ITE???

Postby Biglawl1L » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:54 pm

miamiman wrote:
boo jersey shore wrote:
Biglawl1L wrote:
BenJ wrote:I, a poster, recommend to you, the OP, that you pay sticker, a lot of money, to go to Yale, a law school. That is, unless you, the OP, are, yourself, a consultant, in which case Yale, a law school, would not be a productive of use of your, the OP's, time. I, a poster, hope that you, the OP, find this comment, a piece of advice, useful.

+1. ITT, a non-anal poster with some semblance of humanity and/or humor understands the post.

Except its not funny. Humor is great when funny shit happens, but you happened instead.

dude, you need to get laid.

HAHAH +1

Biglawl1L

Postby Biglawl1L » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:58 pm

boo jersey shore wrote:
Biglawl1L wrote:HAHAH +1

Plus one'ing people who back up your pathetic ass. Firing on all cylinders, aren't we Francis?
[quote="boo jersey shore"]

Awww, was someone's feelings hurt boo boo?

No hard feelings man. I mean, we all understand it if you need to overcompensate for your frail ego by trashing people on the internet. What happened? Was it the TTT undergrad? Virgin status? We here on TLS just want to help.

Biglawl1L

Postby Biglawl1L » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:07 pm

boo jersey shore wrote:
Biglawl1L wrote:
boo jersey shore wrote:

Plus one'ing people who back up your pathetic ass. Firing on all cylinders, aren't we Francis?
boo jersey shore wrote:
Awww, was someone's feelings hurt boo boo?

No hard feelings man. I mean, we all understand it if you need to overcompensate for your frail ego by trashing people on the internet. What happened? Was it the TTT undergrad? Virgin status? We here on TLS just want to help.

My feelings are just fine, oh genius purveyor of shit threads. Calling me a virgin too? This comedy routine you got going is more painful than watching your sister in a bukkake video. htmfh
boo jersey shore wrote:
Biglawl1L wrote:
boo jersey shore wrote:

[quote="boo jersey shore"]

Hahaha. Ya, almost as good as calling someone on the internet "Francis." ITT: Boo Jersey Shore tries desperately to over compensate for his frail sense of masculinity. You're almost there, keep trying!

miamiman

Postby miamiman » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:07 pm

boo jersey shore wrote:My feelings are just fine, oh genius purveyor of shit threads. Calling me a virgin too? This comedy routine you got going is more painful than watching your sister in a bukkake video. htmfh

bringing OP's sister into this? talk about a classless, dbag move. I dont know OP and obviously this is a flame thread, but, seriously, how does it hurt you? if you don't like it, stop reading it and, by all means, don't contribute to its perpetuation.

you probably suck in real life, too.

Biglawl1L

Postby Biglawl1L » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:11 pm

boo jersey shore wrote:
Biglawl1L wrote:Hahaha. Ya, almost as good as calling someone on the internet "Francis." ITT: Boo Jersey Shore tries desperately to over compensate for his frail sense of masculinity. You're almost there, keep trying!

My "masculinity" is small, I've already accepted that, and don't try to compensate for it anymore. I still call out douchenozzle's attempting to make the same unfunny troll threads that pop up every other week. DIAF, and say hi to your gerbil for me.

DIE IN A FIRE? LOLZ

miamiman

Postby miamiman » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:17 pm

boo jersey shore wrote:
miamiman wrote:
boo jersey shore wrote:My feelings are just fine, oh genius purveyor of shit threads. Calling me a virgin too? This comedy routine you got going is more painful than watching your sister in a bukkake video. htmfh

bringing OP's sister into this? talk about a classless, dbag move. I dont know OP and obviously this is a flame thread, but, seriously, how does it hurt you? if you don't like it, stop reading it and, by all means, don't contribute to its perpetuation.

you probably suck in real life, too.

How the fuck should I know if OP even has a sister? And why are you protecting him so much? Get off his nutsack, brotato.

protecting him? hardly. quite the opposite actually.

unlike humorless wastes of human life like yourself, Im able to chuckle at a thread like this and turn it off. you, however, as evidenced by the fact that you have several thousand posts, find meaning in your life through gratuitously attacking other people for no reason at all. good luck beating your wife because you love her too much.

eldizknee

Postby eldizknee » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Last edited by eldizknee on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:25 pm

miamiman wrote:protecting him? hardly. quite the opposite actually.

unlike humorless wastes of human life like yourself, Im able to chuckle at a thread like this and turn it off. you, however, as evidenced by the fact that you have several thousand posts, find meaning in your life through gratuitously attacking other people for no reason at all. good luck beating your wife because you love her too much.

Yo, fuck you bro

Biglawl1L

Postby Biglawl1L » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:26 pm

boo jersey shore wrote:
miamiman wrote:unlike humorless wastes of human life like yourself, Im able to chuckle at a thread like this and turn it off. you, however, as evidenced by the fact that you have several thousand posts, find meaning in your life through gratuitously attacking other people for no reason at all. good luck beating your wife because you love her too much.

Humorless? :lol: We've just met. Stick around a while. Also, I'll let my wife know you support my behavior.

wOW. Joking about beating your wife? You're a class act aren't you? :roll: A real testament to the male population. Time for /Thread. If for no reason to spare the TLS community from your further comments. Please let us know what law school you decide on so we can avoid it at all costs.

Pausanias

Postby Pausanias » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Wow, I wish somebody would actually give their opinion on the question, I think it's a valid concern, even if the OP is a flame.

Postby 09042014 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Pausanias wrote:Wow, I wish somebody would actually give their opinion on the question, I think it's a valid concern, even if the OP is a flame.

Yes it is. Yale's LRAP covers any job under 60K. Literally anything. Unless you have a great, well paying job, and have a severe learning disability that will cause you do fail a bunch of courses, it is a good decision.

TTTennis

Postby TTTennis » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:45 pm

miamiman wrote:

If you're so able to chuckle and turn it off, why did you get your panties in a wad over his comments?

Shlonster

Postby Shlonster » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:58 pm

NEW QUESTION: is this the worst thread of all time? I vote yes. Let me fix it.

--ImageRemoved--

Postby 98234872348 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Bro, Yeshiva Lawl School is not worth it with a full ride.

hth

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”