Question about Dayton/FAFSA

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Question about Dayton/FAFSA

Postby mugrad06 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:13 pm

I just received an email from UD about my FAFSA. I don't even know if I have been admitted yet, but in the email it says - Before we can determine your financial aid eligibility and compile your award, you must be accepted to the University of Dayton. Visit our web site to apply to UD or check your admission status. Well I click the link and it takes me to a status check thing with a login and pin. On the site it says - Wonder if we've received your application, test scores, transcript or other important documents? Enter your Login ID and PIN below to find out (you should have received them in the mail).
I never received anything like that from them. Has anyone else had something like this happen? It's almost 4:30 on Friday so most people are gone by now (I actually leave work at 4:30 on Fridays). I seriously hate this waiting game - patience is not a virtue I posses (I do try, it just doesn't work)

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”