Which one would you choose?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
eimo

Which one would you choose?

Postby eimo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Hi :D I am admitted to Univ. of North Dokota, Univ. of Wyoming and Faulkner Univ. But I am really confused about which one is the right choice. So I would be really appreciate if any of you can let me know, if you were me, which one would you choose; and why? Thanks a million :P

patrickd139

Re: Which one would you choose?

Postby patrickd139 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:21 pm

eimo wrote:Hi :D I am admitted to Univ. of North Dokota, Univ. of Wyoming and Faulkner Univ. But I am really confused about which one is the right choice. So I would be really appreciate if any of you can let me know, if you were me, which one would you choose; and why? Thanks a million :P

I would choose the cheapest option in the state I wanted to practice. Also, depending on your career goals, I might consider retaking the LSAT. You really haven't presented enough information to give you too much more in the way of justification.

nycparalegal

Postby nycparalegal » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:22 pm

If I were you, I'd let people know about my ambitions and where you plan to work. I would also let people know if I had any scholarships to any of the schools and how my debt situation would look.

patrickd139

Postby patrickd139 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:25 pm

nycparalegal wrote:If I were you, I'd let people know about my ambitions and where you plan to work. I would also let people know if I had any scholarships to any of the schools and how my debt situation would look.

Credited. You will get more (and higher valued) posts if you provide this information.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”