Should I be concerned?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Should I be concerned?

Postby swiard » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Posted this before, but no one responded

USD application Question. I apologize in advance for the length.

So I applied to USD on January 4th. My LSDAS report date was January 7th. On January 16th, USD emailed me saying there was an error with my report and that I didn't have enough semester hours to apply.

Because I am graduating a year early from undergrad and didn't submit my fall grades when applying, I thought I just came up short because I am taking a heavier course load this quarter and was not technically a senior by units when applying. USD is the only school that told me I didn't have enough units to apply, but I sent my Fall grades to LSAC and upon their review they realized they forgot to include an entire quarter of grades in my initial report. They made a new report to include my fall grades and the absent quarter and the new report was sent to all the schools to which I applied. The report date for this report was January 28th.

As of today, I still have yet to go complete. Should I be concerned? I called USD and they said it would take some time for them to process all of their pending LSDAS reports, but after they responded so quickly to tell me I was short on units the first time (9 days), I am starting to feel like I should have gone complete by now (almost 1 month later).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. And again, sorry for the long post.

Re: Should I be concerned?

Postby rw2264 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:57 am

i don't think you should be too concerned. you've already done everything you can. also, they were probably processing a lot fewer applications from jan 9-16 than they were on january 28. you should check in every once in a while, but if you have the units and LSAC fixed their error then it should be fine.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”