USD Application Question

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
swiard

USD Application Question

Postby swiard » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:04 pm

USD application Question. I apologize in advance for the length.

So I applied to USD on January 4th. My LSDAS report date was January 7th. On January 16th, USD emailed me saying there was an error with my report and that I didn't have enough semester hours to apply.

Because I am graduating a year early from undergrad and didn't submit my fall grades when applying, I thought I just came up short because I am taking a heavier course load this quarter and was not technically a senior by units when applying. USD is the only school that told me I didn't have enough units to apply, but I sent my Fall grades to LSAC and upon their review they realized they forgot to include an entire quarter of grades in my initial report. They made a new report to include my fall grades and the absent quarter and the new report was sent to all the schools to which I applied. The report date for this report was January 28th.

As of today, I still have yet to go complete. Should I be concerned? I called USD and they said it would take some time for them to process all of their pending LSDAS reports, but after they responded so quickly to tell me I was short on units the first time (9 days), I am starting to feel like I should have gone complete by now (almost 1 month later).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. And again, sorry for the long post.

swiard

Re: USD Application Question

Postby swiard » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:30 pm

bump.

Anyone? Advice would be greatly appreciated

swiard

Postby swiard » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Bueller?

sdlaw

Postby sdlaw » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:20 pm

I'd send them an email stating that you lsac sent out the completed report on January 28th and you still have yet to go complete. I had to send about 4 separate emails for them to finally complete my application. I received an email back on the 11th that it would take them 3-5 business day's to process my file so on the 5th business day I sent them another email asking if they were missing any information and within a matter of hours my application went complete. Not sure if that is a coincidence but it's worth a shot.

swiard

Postby swiard » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:51 pm

thanks for the reply, but I went complete last Thursday and had a decision made on Friday. Long wait, but quick turnaround. Oh well...won't know the result till I get back up to my mailing address on Sunday

sdlaw

Postby sdlaw » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:19 pm

that's incredibly fast...what were your stats,

I just went complete a little over a week ago and I'm still there. Stats are 164, 3.35......

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”