How do you submit Supplemental Forms through LSAC

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
JCougar

How do you submit Supplemental Forms through LSAC

Postby JCougar » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 pm

I'm applying to WUSTL and I'm trying to submit their financial aid form. When I preview my app, it doesn't show up. I can't seem to "attach" it either. Is there some secret method for submitting supplemental forms?

TIA

msesquire2b

Re: How do you submit Supplemental Forms through LSAC

Postby msesquire2b » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:06 pm

JCougar wrote:I'm applying to WUSTL and I'm trying to submit their financial aid form. When I preview my app, it doesn't show up. I can't seem to "attach" it either. Is there some secret method for submitting supplemental forms?

TIA

my experience with supplementall forms, is that they are printed out and sent to the school seperately. (i.e. Brooklyn and Howard's Dean Certification forms)

Mr. Pablo

Postby Mr. Pablo » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:07 pm

You could:

1. Mail it, but at $0.32 this option may be too expensive

2. Print the form, fill it out, scan it back into your computer and attach it like a PS.

3. Stare at your screen, give up, and weep softly in the corner of your room ( I usually choose this route).

JCougar

Postby JCougar » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Mr. Pablo wrote:You could:

2. Print the form, fill it out, scan it back into your computer and attach it like a PS.

3. Stare at your screen, give up, and weep softly in the corner of your room ( I usually choose this route).

I guess there's no way to electronically submit it then. :( I think I will try faxing it tomorrow. Their deadline is Monday, and it says they want the form in the office by then. I would have applied earlier, but I just got my February LSAT score and am all of a sudden competitive at WUSTL.

msesquire2b

Postby msesquire2b » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Mr. Pablo wrote:You could:

I thought stamps were $0.44 now

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”