ONU

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
mugrad06

ONU

Postby mugrad06 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:36 pm

I was wondering if anyone else on here has applied to Ohio Northern University. The online status checker still says application complete (9/21/09) so I don't know if my file has made it into review or not. I was thinking about calling or emailing the admissions office to find out some more information regarding my file. I know they are still reviewing applicants for the summer starter program, which I was hoping to get into. Didn't know if anyone else on here was in a similar situation.
Last edited by mugrad06 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wonner

Re: ONU

Postby wonner » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:29 pm

I did not apply for the summer starter but I recieved my admittance letter yesterday. I would give the admissions office a call. It can't hurt to call to check your status. Good luck.

mugrad06

Re: ONU

Postby mugrad06 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Thanks, I'll probably call tomorrow during my lunch hr. For the summer starter, there is no seperate application. Its for those applicants that have a mid 140s LSAT but higher gpa. I think they said there were 40 spots this year. Its not a conditional program either, you have until spring term to get above either 2.5 or 3.0 gpa I think. A friend of mine goes there and went through the SSP.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”