Reason to worry?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
JSIM462
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Reason to worry?

Postby JSIM462 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:43 am

3.7 GPA and an expected 162ish on the LSAT that I just took today.

let's say I get a 157 or so, should I be worried about getting into Rutgers and Seton Hall?

I have decided to apply to a couple reach schools like BU and BC just because of Health Law (which my personal statements say how much I want to go there). It's difficult because I do not think I have a shot, but it is possible I scored in mid160s+, I have done it before.

In other words, I don't want to just apply to Rutgers and Newark, get a reallllly good score and feel like I screwed myself up.

Thanks guys, freaking out today for some reason.

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: Reason to worry?

Postby vanwinkle » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:44 am

If you don't do well, keep studying and retake in June.

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: Reason to worry?

Postby holydonkey » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:47 am

vanwinkle wrote:If you don't do well, keep studying and retake in June.


+1 don't waste that gpa on rutgers

User avatar
BigFatPanda
Posts: 319
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:47 am

Re: Reason to worry?

Postby BigFatPanda » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:03 am

holydonkey wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:If you don't do well, keep studying and retake in June.


+1 don't waste that gpa on rutgers


What did u say about my mama?

User avatar
James Bond
Posts: 2349
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 12:53 am

Re: Reason to worry?

Postby James Bond » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:05 am

BigFatPanda wrote:
holydonkey wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:If you don't do well, keep studying and retake in June.


+1 don't waste that gpa on rutgers


What did u say about my mama?


If your mama is rutgers she's a whore

User avatar
BigFatPanda
Posts: 319
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:47 am

Re: Reason to worry?

Postby BigFatPanda » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:51 am

James Bond wrote:
BigFatPanda wrote:
holydonkey wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:If you don't do well, keep studying and retake in June.


+1 don't waste that gpa on rutgers


What did u say about my mama?


If your mama is rutgers she's a whore


How is that so?




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests