Fall Grades and How to Send them?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
01wannabe

Fall Grades and How to Send them?

Postby 01wannabe » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Newbie on here, so help is needed. So, I had the worst grades I've ever had this past fall due to the death in a family and a best friend passing away. Everything truthfully hit me right around finals time because I hadn't dealt with it, and I bombed all of my finals (just to give you a background without going into too much detail). I just had one school ask me for my fall grades, but no other school. My LSAT score is supposed to (fingers crossed) come in next Friday, according to what I've read, and then all my files will be complete and I should hear back from schools hopefully soon. The school that requested my grades is a T3/T4 school, so I don't want to jeopardize my chances at other schools by sending in transcripts that will hinder my LSAC UGPA because a non-ranked, safe school wanted my grades. What would you all suggest? I thought about just having the transcript with an addendum sent directly to them via my university, and not worrying about it until after I hear from all my other schools.

01wannabe

Re: Fall Grades and How to Send them?

Postby 01wannabe » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:45 pm

BUMP!!! Please help! :)

cavebat2000

Re: Fall Grades and How to Send them?

Postby cavebat2000 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:53 pm

prob different for different schools. E.G., Michigan says you need to send your transcripts directly to LSAC while I've heard other schools ask you to send updated materials directly to the school. Read their website yo.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”