PLEASE LISTEN. If you can't get T14, Don't have connections Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
brigun

New

Re: PLEASE LISTEN. If you can't get T14, Don't have connections

Post by brigun » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:28 am

qualster wrote:
brigun wrote:What a thread! :roll: The world's going to end in 2012 anyway, so may as well go to law school. Your mom will be proud, and people will think you're amazingly smart.
Hey, you think this is a f-ing game?! Seriously, bro.
Dude, stop putting your hand on my shoulder like that!

qualster

Bronze

Post by qualster » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:31 am

brigun wrote:
qualster wrote:
brigun wrote:What a thread! :roll: The world's going to end in 2012 anyway, so may as well go to law school. Your mom will be proud, and people will think you're amazingly smart.
Hey, you think this is a f-ing game?! Seriously, bro.
Dude, stop putting your hand on my shoulder like that!
Ha ha.

T14_Scholly

Bronze

Post by T14_Scholly » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:37 am

Well I'm all set with a scholly at a T14, so f*ck y'all, see you in biglaw bitch essss!!!!!

JustDude

Bronze

Post by JustDude » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:40 am

yo! wrote:haha, check out this little gem from a few years ago :lol:

CHILL06: if you're going t2... then you clearly don't understand "Top-Law-Schools.com" I don't know anyone who would consider t2 as a top law school. Go post somewhere else. And live with your parents. Have fun being emasculated by every female you have to go home with.

MTal Wow, what a hate fest this is turning into. For the record, my T2 *is* a "top" law school, since it's far and away in the top half of the approximately 200 accredited law schools in the US. And JustDude...you need to get a life. Hounding me throughout TLS indicates a lack of social life on YOUR end, not mine.
Ehhhhh confused... Dude, I have never said anything to you. hahahhahaha. Prosecution complex??!

Hhahahaha ironically I believe this dork "Mtal" said "what a hate fest this is turning into. " in his PS discussion thread. He receievd some serious pounding there.

yo!

Silver

Post by yo! » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:43 am

JustDude wrote:

CHILL06: if you're going t2... then you clearly don't understand "Top-Law-Schools.com" I don't know anyone who would consider t2 as a top law school. Go post somewhere else. And live with your parents. Have fun being emasculated by every female you have to go home with.

MTal Wow, what a hate fest this is turning into. For the record, my T2 *is* a "top" law school, since it's far and away in the top half of the approximately 200 accredited law schools in the US. And JustDude...you need to get a life. Hounding me throughout TLS indicates a lack of social life on YOUR end, not mine.
Ehhhhh confused... Dude, I have never said anything to you. hahahhahaha. Prosecution complex??!

Hhahahaha ironically I believe this dork "Mtal" said "what a hate fest this is turning into. " in his PS discussion thread. He receievd some serious pounding there.

I know you have never said anything to me. I was just bringing up a funny old MTal thread. It really had nothing to do with you, the comment was just funny.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

qualster

Bronze

Post by qualster » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:45 am

vanwinkle wrote:
yo! wrote:For the record, my T2 *is* a "top" law school, since it's far and away in the top half of the approximately 200 accredited law schools in the US.
This is like saying the calling the Houston Texans a "top" NFL team because they won more than half their games last year. Yes, they did better than half the other teams in the NFL, but that doesn't mean they don't suck.
Ha ha ha. Good one, old boy.

JustDude

Bronze

Post by JustDude » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:47 am

yo! wrote:
JustDude wrote:

I know you have never said anything to me. I was just bringing up a funny old MTal thread. It really had nothing to do with you, the comment was just funny.
Hhahahahahaha. However sounded confusing. Post link to that thread, for fun!

yo!

Silver

Post by yo! » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:51 am

I really need to figure out this quoting thing a little better. People keep quoting me on shit that I didn't say myself, but instead attempted to quote someone else on. Fuckin' Fuckers!

JustDude

Bronze

Post by JustDude » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:52 am

yo! wrote:I really need to figure out this quoting thing a little better. People keep quoting me on shit that I didn't say myself, but instead attempted to quote someone else on. Fuckin' Fuckers!

Highlight the txt and click "quote" button

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

reasonabledoubt

Silver

Post by reasonabledoubt » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:57 am

Just saw State Radio at the Metro - great show! Check them out on grooveshark or whatever your preferred music streamer is.....

Renaixença

New

Post by Renaixença » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:01 am

Desert Fox wrote:LOL dude paid 150K for a 40K a year job.
LOL you're in the same boat.

JustDude

Bronze

Post by JustDude » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:01 am

reasonabledoubt wrote:Just saw State Radio at the Metro - great show! Check them out on grooveshark or whatever your preferred music streamer is.....
Welcome back. How was tempa-ban??

reasonabledoubt

Silver

Post by reasonabledoubt » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:08 am

JustDude wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:Just saw State Radio at the Metro - great show! Check them out on grooveshark or whatever your preferred music streamer is.....
It was injustice, that's how it was. Wrongly accused, wrongly convicted, wrongly tempbanned. Anyways, I think we're heading back out on the town tonight.... after a quick glance of this thread it looks like most of you all can use a good time/drink/social interaction as well. I'm spoiled with big-city living but unless you all live in a cornfield, maybe you all should consider going out tonight. Cheers.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

JustDude

Bronze

Post by JustDude » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:10 am

reasonabledoubt wrote:
JustDude wrote:
It was injustice, that's how it was. Wrongly accused, wrongly convicted, wrongly tempbanned. Anyways, I think we're heading back out on the town tonight.... after a quick glance of this thread it looks like most of you all can use a good time/drink/social interaction as well. I'm spoiled with big-city living but unless you all live in a cornfield, maybe you all should consider going out tonight. Cheers.
I was on your side there. I live in a cornfield. Without corn though.

Gold

Post by 98234872348 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:11 am

JustDude wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:
JustDude wrote:
I was on your side there. I live in a cornfield. Without corn though.
+1. :oops:

qualster

Bronze

Post by qualster » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:20 am

reasonabledoubt wrote:
JustDude wrote:
Fill me in. Why did you get banned?

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:49 am

Renaixença wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:LOL dude paid 150K for a 40K a year job.
LOL you're in the same boat.
I'm paying 200K.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

traehekat

Gold

Post by traehekat » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:06 am

Rowinguy2009 wrote:ITT we learn T2 at sticker price in a saturated market might be a bad idea.....calling the Daily Planet now to inform them of the news.
Have you heard about the new iPad?!

qualster

Bronze

Post by qualster » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:08 am

traehekat wrote:
Rowinguy2009 wrote:ITT we learn T2 at sticker price in a saturated market might be a bad idea.....calling the Daily Planet now to inform them of the news.
What?! Magic Johnson has AIDS? Yeah, right, and Arnold Schwarzeneger is governor. Haha.

GATORTIM

Silver

Post by GATORTIM » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:24 am

qualster wrote:
traehekat wrote:
What?! Magic Johnson has AIDS? Yeah, right, and Arnold Schwarzeneger is governor. Haha.
we landed on the Moon?!

vanwinkle

Platinum

Post by vanwinkle » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:36 am

GATORTIM wrote:
qualster wrote:
traehekat wrote:
we landed on the Moon?!
Ronald Reagan?! Who's his vice president, Jerry Lewis?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

GATORTIM

Silver

Post by GATORTIM » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:37 pm

vanwinkle wrote:
GATORTIM wrote:
qualster wrote:What?! Magic Johnson has AIDS? Yeah, right, and Arnold Schwarzeneger is governor. Haha.
we landed on the Moon?!
Ronald Reagan?! Who's his vice president, Jerry Lewis?
I'm sure that in 1985, plutonium is available at every gas station, but Marty...in 1955 it's just a little hard to come by...

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”