Quick question about LSDAS and Associate's Degree!

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
eudaimondaimon

Quick question about LSDAS and Associate's Degree!

Postby eudaimondaimon » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Okay, so I'm trying to complete my information for the LSDAS, and I'm trying to add the institution from which I got an Associate's degree before I transferred to another institution for my Bachelor's.

Upon adding that institution I'm confronted with the "Level Attended" field for which the only possible choices are "Bachelor's," "Graduate," and "Law." While the credits I took for my Associate's degree were ultimately credited towards my Bachelor's, and I'm inclined to select that as the obvious answer, I just want to double-check to ensure that nothing gets messed up if I do in fact select that.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

booboo

Re: Quick question about LSDAS and Associate's Degree!

Postby booboo » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:23 pm

You should be fine.

Tuski

Postby Tuski » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:23 pm

eudaimondaimon wrote:Okay, so I'm trying to complete my information for the LSDAS, and I'm trying to add the institution from which I got an Associate's degree before I transferred to another institution for my Bachelor's.

Upon adding that institution I'm confronted with the "Level Attended" field for which the only possible choices are "Bachelor's," "Graduate," and "Law." While the credits I took for my Associate's degree were ultimately credited towards my Bachelor's, and I'm inclined to select that as the obvious answer, I just want to double-check to ensure that nothing gets messed up if I do in fact select that.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Yes, I ran into this. I put them under "Bachelor's" - I think that was the correct choice.

eudaimondaimon

Postby eudaimondaimon » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Thanks for the confirmation! I know it's not the route most students go so I just wanted to double-check before I went ahead and fucked up something so important :shock:.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”