How many non-sciences courses should i take?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Diamond

Re: How many non-sciences courses should i take?

Postby 09042014 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:10 pm

uoft9919 wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
uoft9919 wrote:What did successful science UG law students do?

Why can't you write? I was an engineering student and I got A's in my writing courses. The stereotype of the engineer as a poor writer holds, but if you put effort into it you can get an A.

Take business writing.

It's not that I can't write, its that I'm afraid of writing and getting a bad mark. :oops: So the reason I posted here was two-fold: 1. to ask what mark in a writing course is a sign that i lack the skills to succeed in law school and in the real word and 2. Does it look bad electing for the credit/ no credit option when doing the writing course. If i take 5 courses including a cr/ncr do the law schools view it 4 courses b/c they assume i didn't work hard in it or something along those lines.

Law schools don't really care about pass no credit, so take one and see how you do.

kittenmittons

Silver

Postby kittenmittons » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Desert Fox wrote:Law schools don't really care about pass no credit, so take one and see how you do.

TITCR

uoft9919

New

Postby uoft9919 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Alright guys thanks. I will take it in my 3rd year cr/ncr and see how I do. Good luck and thanks everybody for your advice. Just an aside, would any american go to UofToronto Law. Or is UofT <<<T20

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�