Page 11 of 14

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:26 pm
by reasonabledoubt
Kobe_Teeth wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:What a insufferable hypocrite you are.... "you're such an idiot it makes me embarrased that I could go to a school with someone like you." That's what YOU said. Then, I defend myself and ensure you that you won't have to worry about that, and you claim i've undermined what I've been arguing about? Lol.


You have been arguing against prestige whores for the entirety of this thread and saying that prestige has nothing to do with quality.

I am arguing that I am excited about law school at wherever I go, except would be embarrassed to attend school with you, a moron.

You then put down a possible school I might attend and bragged about your higher-ranked more prestigious school.

I said "congratulations" but pointed out the connotation behind your IU-B comment undermined your original point in starting this thread.

You then tried to play it off as not bragging about prestige but merely pointing out we wouldn't be at the same institution.

Nothing hypocritical about it, you just can't read, or write.


Lol - you're simply incapable of realizing my revealing I got into IU doesn't carry along (at least from my perspective) any of the "connotation" you claim. It's YOU, in fact, that aren't able to drop that connotation you implied because, again, you're referring to ranking. I never said IU was a better school than DePaul. The only thing I implied was that I wouldn't be going to school with you. Capiche? This has to be very laughable to someone who is smart enough to realize the irony of your response and how well it supports EVERYTHING I have tried to do ITT. Thanks for the win.

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:27 pm
by JustDude
I call flame.

No one is that stupid.


Plus he used a GWBush visit to defend his schools quality. On TLS???? heh...

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:28 pm
by Kobe_Teeth
reasonabledoubt wrote:Don't worry Kobe, you're going to DePaul, I got into IU.



Someone tell me that bragging about IU-B over DePaul was not the point of this.

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:29 pm
by JusticeHarlan
reasonabledoubt wrote:Show me where I claimed that Valpo was comparable to Yale or any other T-14.

Gladly. You did it on the first page:
You think about this: There are (even friends of people on these threads) Berkeley 3L's and grads without a job offer in sight while TTTT 3L's and grads in less saturated markets (I have several friend examples) are all set with secure jobs and offers.

I think it's worth talking about.... T-14 does not = instajob nor does it necessarily mean (a) better education (b) better long-term income potential (c) better lawyer (d) better anything, really.

In a recession, people, firms, etc, are looking for bargains.... "undervalued assets," so to speak. Lower tier grads might be considered undervalued assets. They also might consider the fact that a lower tier grad might be more likely to stick around for the long term as opposed to the prestige-obsessed top-tier grad who might skip out on the firm as soon as the economy recovers and he/she can sneak into biglaw.


I don't know how "T-14 does not = . . . better anything" is not an attempt to equate lower tier schools to the T14.

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:29 pm
by reasonabledoubt
Kobe_Teeth wrote:
JusticeHarlan wrote:ITT: Someone uses the T-14 education of a professor at Valpo to prove that Valpo is comparable to the T14. Good Lord, what excellent trolling. Never seen its like before. Good thing that professor didn't take your advice and turn down Yale for a T4, otherwise you couldn't make your argument that a T4 is just as good as Yale.



I know, it almost seems as if OP is a clever spinner of logical fallacy threads but really he's just an idiot.


I just don't think, and it's ok, that you're smart enough to pick up on some of the purposeful subversion ITT.....

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:30 pm
by vanwinkle
reasonabledoubt wrote:
Kobe_Teeth wrote:
JusticeHarlan wrote:ITT: Someone uses the T-14 education of a professor at Valpo to prove that Valpo is comparable to the T14. Good Lord, what excellent trolling. Never seen its like before. Good thing that professor didn't take your advice and turn down Yale for a T4, otherwise you couldn't make your argument that a T4 is just as good as Yale.

I know, it almost seems as if OP is a clever spinner of logical fallacy threads but really he's just an idiot.

I just don't think, and it's ok, that you're smart enough to pick up on some of the purposeful subversion ITT.....

How are you not banned yet?

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:31 pm
by Kobe_Teeth
Me and everybody else.

You're not subversive. You're stupid.

You are transparently stupid.

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:31 pm
by TTTennis
reasonabledoubt wrote:
Lol - you're simply incapable of realizing my revealing I got into IU doesn't carry along (at least from my perspective) any of the "connotation" you claim. It's YOU, in fact, that aren't able to drop that connotation you implied because, again, you're referring to ranking. I never said IU was a better school than DePaul. The only thing I implied was that I wouldn't be going to school with you. Capiche? This has to be very laughable to someone who is smart enough to realize the irony of your response and how well it supports EVERYTHING I have tried to do ITT. Thanks for the win.


I wonder if IU-B would rescind their acceptance offer to reasonabledoubt if they read this thread?

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm
by JusticeHarlan
Kobe_Teeth wrote:Me and everybody else.

You're not subversive. You're stupid.

You are transparently stupid.

I'm still of the opinion he's a brilliant troll. Damn amusing one, too.

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm
by Ragged
Reasonable sounds like a guy trying to prove that geocentrism makes for a viable model because it is technically possible. Very amusing.

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm
by reasonabledoubt
JustDude wrote:I call flame.

No one is that stupid.


Plus he used a GWBush visit to defend his schools quality. On TLS???? heh...


Valpo is not my school. It was used as an example of what this thread was originally created for. Duh. G-Dub and his speaking at Valpo was an ironic nod to the sycophants who I assumed would like that sort of thing. I certainly don't, but I wasn't trying to express my personal take on it.

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:34 pm
by reasonabledoubt
Kobe_Teeth wrote:Me and everybody else.

You're not subversive. You're stupid.

You are transparently stupid.


Well I think you're reactive, emotional, lack sense of humor, not creative and somewhat of a prude. Honestly, this is all pretty funny!

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:36 pm
by JustDude
reasonabledoubt wrote:
Kobe_Teeth wrote:Me and everybody else.

You're not subversive. You're stupid.

You are transparently stupid.


Well I think you're reactive, emotional, lack sense of humor, not creative and somewhat of a prude. Honestly, this is all pretty funny!


And which one of those qualities does not apply to you???..

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:36 pm
by oneforship
vanwinkle wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:
Kobe_Teeth wrote:
JusticeHarlan wrote:ITT: Someone uses the T-14 education of a professor at Valpo to prove that Valpo is comparable to the T14. Good Lord, what excellent trolling. Never seen its like before. Good thing that professor didn't take your advice and turn down Yale for a T4, otherwise you couldn't make your argument that a T4 is just as good as Yale.

I know, it almost seems as if OP is a clever spinner of logical fallacy threads but really he's just an idiot.

I just don't think, and it's ok, that you're smart enough to pick up on some of the purposeful subversion ITT.....

How are you not banned yet?

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:37 pm
by TTTennis
JustDude wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:
Kobe_Teeth wrote:Me and everybody else.

You're not subversive. You're stupid.

You are transparently stupid.


Well I think you're reactive, emotional, lack sense of humor, not creative and somewhat of a prude. Honestly, this is all pretty funny!


And which one of those qualities does not apply to you???..


LOL.

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:39 pm
by YCrevolution
..

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:40 pm
by Kobe_Teeth
JustDude wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:
Kobe_Teeth wrote:Me and everybody else.

You're not subversive. You're stupid.

You are transparently stupid.


Well I think you're reactive, emotional, lack sense of humor, not creative and somewhat of a prude. Honestly, this is all pretty funny!


And which one of those qualities does not apply to you???..


Blatant projecting. (referring to OP)

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:41 pm
by JustDude
YCrevolution wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:
Kobe_Teeth wrote:Me and everybody else.

You're not subversive. You're stupid.

You are transparently stupid.


Well I think you're reactive, emotional, lack sense of humor, not creative and somewhat of a prude. Honestly, this is all pretty funny!

I think you're going to have a meeting with banhammer pretty soon unless you drastically shape up.



Not cool. I guess I see why TLS is gradually getting so boring

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:41 pm
by vanwinkle
JustDude wrote:Not cool. I guess I see why TLS is gradually getting so boring

Who are you, again?

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:42 pm
by TTTennis
vanwinkle wrote:
JustDude wrote:Not cool. I guess I see why TLS is gradually getting so boring

Who are you, again?


Come on, that's JustDude.

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:43 pm
by JustDude
vanwinkle wrote:
JustDude wrote:Not cool. I guess I see why TLS is gradually getting so boring

Who are you, again?


Just a dude. Whats up

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:43 pm
by reasonabledoubt
Alright skanks... I have to go to a dinner gathering downtown. No more TLS nonsense for now. Have fun with this thread in my absense, but please do try to get it back on topic, if at all possible. To those who take all this a bit too seriously, maybe you should get out of the house for a while. Some of you sound like you desperately need to hit the town. I'd even buy you all a shot if I could, even Kobe.

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:45 pm
by reasonabledoubt
YCrevolution wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:
Kobe_Teeth wrote:Me and everybody else.

You're not subversive. You're stupid.

You are transparently stupid.


Well I think you're reactive, emotional, lack sense of humor, not creative and somewhat of a prude. Honestly, this is all pretty funny!

I think you're going to have a meeting with banhammer pretty soon unless you drastically shape up.


Ok, I gotcha. This got off topic when I started trying to defend the premise of this thread to several angry mobs but i'll tone it down. Apologies.

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:48 pm
by Borhas
EITTSDIAF

Re: Rarely talked about schools on TLS...

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:49 pm
by vanwinkle
reasonabledoubt wrote:Alright skanks... I have to go to a dinner gathering downtown. No more TLS nonsense for now. Have fun with this thread in my absense, but please do try to get it back on topic, if at all possible. To those who take all this a bit too seriously, maybe you should get out of the house for a while. Some of you sound like you desperately need to hit the town. I'd even buy you all a shot if I could, even Kobe.

reasonabledoubt wrote:Ok, I gotcha. This got off topic when I started trying to defend the premise of this thread to several angry mobs but i'll tone it down. Apologies.

Nice, dude. Real nice.