Now that I've already applied for FT, is it possible/advisable to wait to see if I get in or not, and if not to reapply for PT after I find out? I think I read about someone doing this last year, which is great, but I'm not sure how likely it would happen again.
If that's a bad idea (cause it's too late in the cycle), is it possible to ask them to switch my app to PT? Should I just call them up? Send an email? Schedule an appointment?
If it means anything I already have a job in NYC that I've been at for a while.
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:59 pm
Last edited by Clive1 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Posts: 468
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:57 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests