One of the only schools I've heard back from so far is W&M and since they are offering me a fellowship and a bit of money I'm really considering attending. The thing is, they want a statement of intention form by April 1st, which seems kind of soon to me.My applications were in by late December and I'm afraid I might not hear back form other schools that I like by April 1st and hearing back from waitlisted schools seems more or less impossible by that time.
Does anyone know if schools will push back the date for a statement of intention? Should I ask or will that look strange? The first deposit isn't due until May 1st, so it seems like there might be a bit of room to work with.
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests