The I have no idea what I am doing thread

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
politics

The I have no idea what I am doing thread

Postby politics » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Senior in UG, took the December LSAT (160, way below my PT average)) 3.5 GPA, applied to only 6 schools. Thus far I am sitting on a WL, 2 rejects, an acceptance and waiting on 2 more. It looks like going straight from UG to LS is slowly fading. Now I am trying to figure out what to do for a year and when to take the test again. Is anyone else in this same boat? What options are you looking at? When do you plan on studying again?

Genki

Re: The I have no idea what I am doing thread

Postby Genki » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:04 pm

You said you received an acceptance. Where to? Are you no longer interested in attending the school that accepted you?

politics

Re: The I have no idea what I am doing thread

Postby politics » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:07 pm

The acceptance was from my TTTT state school. I would consider it if it was a full scholarship, however, no word as of yet. Beyond that, I really wanted to go to a T30 school seeing as I studied/practiced at a higher score and sacrificed a lot to obtain a good score. Unfortunately my senior year in UG + LSAT burned me out near the test date this past December.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”