LSN login problems - any solution?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
luckyjd

LSN login problems - any solution?

Postby luckyjd » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:46 pm

So, I've been having tremendous problems with logging into LSN. I've tried using every single type of browser and cleared my cache, cleared temp files, etc. I'm positive I have the right password, because the retrieve password option sent me my password.. yet login still won't work. Anyone know how to solve this?

Re: LSN login problems - any solution?

Postby 03121202698008 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:58 pm

luckyjd wrote:So, I've been having tremendous problems with logging into LSN. I've tried using every single type of browser and cleared my cache, cleared temp files, etc. I'm positive I have the right password, because the retrieve password option sent me my password.. yet login still won't work. Anyone know how to solve this?

Who knows. I get the same thing from my laptop but can login on my phone and at work just fine. It happened once before and I had to logout where I was previously logged in but I've made sure I am logged out everywhere so I have no clue.

luckyjd

Postby luckyjd » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:11 am

Ugh. This is so annoying. I'm still logged in on my netbook, but I'm afraid if I log out there, I won't be able to log in.. ever.. again. haha.

ApexChaser

Postby ApexChaser » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:01 am

Use Internet Explorer 8? LSN is the only thing I use IE for.

Is everyone using Firefox? I had a login problem with Firefox.

luckyjd

Postby luckyjd » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:17 am

ApexChaser wrote:Use Internet Explorer 8? LSN is the only thing I use IE for.

Is everyone using Firefox? I had a login problem with Firefox.

Tried IE8 but that didn't work. Also used Chrome. Even used CCleaner to delete everything. Grr. Annoying thing is it was just working like two days ago.

Legacy316

Postby Legacy316 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:22 am

I had issues with IE and Mozilla. I eventually started using Google Chrome and haven't had one problem with LSN yet -- I highly recommend it.

Zapatero

Postby Zapatero » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:26 am

Chrome works for me.

luckyjd

Postby luckyjd » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:14 am

blhoward2 wrote:
luckyjd wrote:So, I've been having tremendous problems with logging into LSN. I've tried using every single type of browser and cleared my cache, cleared temp files, etc. I'm positive I have the right password, because the retrieve password option sent me my password.. yet login still won't work. Anyone know how to solve this?

Who knows. I get the same thing from my laptop but can login on my phone and at work just fine. It happened once before and I had to logout where I was previously logged in but I've made sure I am logged out everywhere so I have no clue.

So I risked it and logged out on my netbook and of course, you're right, I was able to log in on my computer.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”