Dean Z is amazing

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
nixxers

Dean Z is amazing

Postby nixxers » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Seriously, every time I communicate with her, it makes me want to go to Michigan even more.

At risk of outing myself should Mich officials be trolling the boards (eek), here's the most recent thing that made me smile: On the mich website they say something scary about how getting a deferral is harder than getting in blah blah blah, so I emailed the admissions office with trepidation and they fwd'd the email to her - and she sent me the nicest email ever in response, even offering to take my request to the faculty committee to defer my Darrow. I was so pleased and surprised. Also, I sent the email last night around 1, and they already responded! Why is she so nice!!! (when I emailed Hahvahd with a question about deferring they were quite curt in their response. Hmmm)

lol, I'm so glad I've been running a lot lately so that I hopefully won't humiliate myself in front of her at ASW haha.

Anyone else who wants to sing the praises of sarah zearfoss, please do chime in.

toolshed

Re: Dean Z is amazing

Postby toolshed » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Can I have your Darrow if you're not going?

(Oh, and Dean Z is cool too.)

nixxers

Postby nixxers » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:37 pm

toolshed wrote:Can I have your Darrow if you're not going?

Sure :P

toolshed

Postby toolshed » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:39 pm

nixxers wrote:
toolshed wrote:Can I have your Darrow if you're not going?

Sure :P

Sweet...dibs.

Seriously, all of my dealings with Michigan so far have been great, and much more personalized than any other school. Looking forward to the ASW, as I have never been to Ann Arbor.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”