Took LSAT in December, when should I expect to hear back?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ixpresxi

Took LSAT in December, when should I expect to hear back?

Postby ixpresxi » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Submitted all of my applications in November but took the December LSAT so none of them went complete until Jan. When should I expect to hear back?

groundkontrol

Re: Took LSAT in December, when should I expect to hear back?

Postby groundkontrol » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Which schools? I am in the exact same boat. There a post-December LSAT waiting thread. People that are auto-admits have been accepted to some T14s already. I wouldn't expect to hear back until mid to late-March.

bloodonthetracks

Postby bloodonthetracks » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:41 pm

hoping to hear from a few in february.

Lonagan

Postby Lonagan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:49 am

I have two acceptances after taking in December and submitting in the first week of January.

FunkyJD

Postby FunkyJD » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:10 am

ixpresxi wrote:Submitted all of my applications in November but took the December LSAT so none of them went complete until Jan. When should I expect to hear back?

I'm not sure this question has a satisfying answer. Some schools are more active than others.

I went complete in January, too, after a December LSAT, and I have heard back from two schools. Some schools put me into review quickly; others, I'm not so sure they didn't throw my app out with the Christmas decorations.

traehekat

Postby traehekat » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:59 am

I have five decisions already, and I submitted my applications between 1/1 and 1/7. All of the schools I have heard back from though are schools I considered myself to have a pretty good shot at admission, so I think that may have had something to do with the quick turnaround. I have yet to receive a decision from a target/safety school.

ixpresxi

Postby ixpresxi » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:09 pm

groundkontrol wrote:Which schools? I am in the exact same boat. There a post-December LSAT waiting thread. People that are auto-admits have been accepted to some T14s already. I wouldn't expect to hear back until mid to late-March.

really? mid to late march?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”