names of individuals who particularly influenced your....

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
dudnaito

names of individuals who particularly influenced your....

Postby dudnaito » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:02 pm

what exactly do they want?

Are they asking for specific professors whose esoteric works have impacted me into applying for this particular law school ?

Also, can anyone tell me how to "sign" the completed application form? I thought this process was entirely online?

Thanks, and i apologize for the ignorance.

Chromakey

Re: names of individuals who particularly influenced your....

Postby Chromakey » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Just be honest. I believe there was a question like this on Cornell's app. Since I didn't have any personal connection to anyone there, I said my interest in Cornell was through my own reading and research. Now, if there is a particular professor you are interested in or a well-known alum who inspired you, I would put that down.

You don't actually have to sign if you submit through LSAC. Just date it.

dudnaito

Postby dudnaito » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Chromakey wrote:Just be honest. I believe there was a question like this on Cornell's app. Since I didn't have any personal connection to anyone there, I said my interest in Cornell was through my own reading and research. Now, if there is a particular professor you are interested in or a well-known alum who inspired you, I would put that down.

yeah i was actually directly referring to Cornell's app. And that's a no and a no. I'm applying to Cornell based on Ivy Status, overall school prestige, location, rank...

-_-

flyingpanda

Postby flyingpanda » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:15 pm

I left it blank, but I also withdrew my application to Cornell so I'll never know if I got in or not.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”