Sending in Fall Term Grades

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
mattymatt

Sending in Fall Term Grades

Postby mattymatt » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:22 pm

I am wondering if it might be a good idea to send the schools to which I applied my Fall quarter grades. They were strong (above my cum. GPA), but none of the schools has specifically requested them. Should I send them, and if so, to LSAC or directly to the schools themselves?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I suppose I should add that the reason I am considering it is because I was a pretty strong applicant at more than one of the schools, and I still have yet to hear anything. I'm coming up on the 9-10wk mark for some of these schools, so I'm getting a bit anxious.

Borhas

Re: Sending in Fall Term Grades

Postby Borhas » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:10 pm

yes

im_blue

Postby im_blue » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Yes, definitely send in the transcripts directly to LSAC, which will then send updated reports to all your law schools.

mattymatt

Postby mattymatt » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Thanks for the replies. Will this delay any of my applications which are currently under review?

Edit: I just spoke with admissions staff at four of the five schools from which I am still waiting for a decision. Most said I could just attach a .pdf of my unofficial transcript to an email and they would attach it to my application. Most said that it wouldn't delay my decision. I suppose that info is for anyone else who might be considering the same thing.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”