University of Washington Form B

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Bobalou

University of Washington Form B

Postby Bobalou » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:45 pm

How long did it take UW to process your Form B? USPS says it was delivered on 1/19, but my status checker still says "Form B missing". Its driving me nuts!!! :? :? :?

j.wellington

Re: University of Washington Form B

Postby j.wellington » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:59 pm

How do you have the ability to track it? Doesn't it have to be sent directly by the school?

Anyway, mine took more than a month from the time I delivered it to my UG's dean's office, but I have no reason to believe the delay was UW's fault. Once I confirmed the dean's office had mailed it, my app went complete a few days after.

Neelio

Postby Neelio » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Bobalou wrote:How long did it take UW to process your Form B? USPS says it was delivered on 1/19, but my status checker still says "Form B missing". Its driving me nuts!!! :? :? :?

Did you send it directly? Bc I think your UG institution is supposed to send it directly. Once it gets to the school it takes about a week or two of waiting until status checker is updated. For me, I actually called the school about 8 business days in and had them find the form and update my status checker while on the phone.

Bobalou

Postby Bobalou » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:03 pm

I picked it up from my UG and mailed it myself at the post office. I dropped it off much earlier and when I called to check about it, they admitted that it had slipped through the cracks...so I picked it up and mailed it that day. Post marked 1/13.

Bobalou

Postby Bobalou » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Neelio wrote:
Bobalou wrote:How long did it take UW to process your Form B? USPS says it was delivered on 1/19, but my status checker still says "Form B missing". Its driving me nuts!!! :? :? :?

Did you send it directly? Bc I think your UG institution is supposed to send it directly. Once it gets to the school it takes about a week or two of waiting until status checker is updated. For me, I actually called the school about 8 business days in and had them find the form and update my status checker while on the phone.

Wow, you called? I've been nervous about contacting them, figuring that their phones must be ringing nonstop with similar questions!

Neelio

Postby Neelio » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Bobalou wrote:
Neelio wrote:

Wow, you called? I've been nervous about contacting them, figuring that their phones must be ringing nonstop with similar questions!

It's their job to answer the questions... they are really good about it too. Especially the Form B.

algren

Postby algren » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:21 pm

My dean sent it off on a Friday and the checker indicated that it was received/not missing on the following Friday.

Bobalou

Postby Bobalou » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Neelio wrote:
It's their job to answer the questions... they are really good about it too. Especially the Form B.

Thanks, I hadnt thought of it that way. I just sent them an email...hoping to go complete soon!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”