Leave me alone, Regent.

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Marisa5252

Re: Leave me alone, Regent.

Postby Marisa5252 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Kretzy wrote:Regent and Liberty both left me alone once I told them I was a progressive homo (I did so in kind of tactful language though).

Just wanted to say I freakin' love your avatar.

thalassocrat

Postby thalassocrat » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:31 pm

BenJ wrote:
thalassocrat wrote:
LSATfromNC wrote:Regent hasn't been bad, Kent has been horrible!

Kent sent me an email right after UChicago announced on Twitter that they'd released a round of decisions. I was less than pleased.

That brings me to what might be a helpful point--most of these schools give a method at the bottom of their emails to be removed from their mailing list. I normally don't bother, as it's not exactly taking anything away from me but the two seconds to mark the email read in Thunderbird, but it's there.

Unfortunately, no such button exists for snail mail. Aside from Regent, which I find amusing, I removed myself from all of the e-mail lists.

That's true. I forget about snail mail since it gets sent to my parents' house rather than my apartment, and they know it's junk and usually just trash it.

Kretzy

Postby Kretzy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:59 am

Marisa5252 wrote:
Kretzy wrote:Regent and Liberty both left me alone once I told them I was a progressive homo (I did so in kind of tactful language though).

Just wanted to say I freakin' love your avatar.

Haha, thanks (it's very strange checking TLS after coming home from a Saturday night out :) )

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”