Interview Requested at Georgetown Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
CuriousApplicant

New

Interview Requested at Georgetown

Post by CuriousApplicant » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:56 pm

X
Last edited by CuriousApplicant on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

reasonabledoubt

Silver

Re: Interview Requested at Georgetown

Post by reasonabledoubt » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:56 pm

CuriousApplicant wrote:So I have around a 3.6 and a 172, usually pretty good numbers for Georgetown. But they requested an interview today.

I know that it isn't my personal statement or LOR because I've already been accepted to NYU and Duke. Any ideas??
Scholarship screening.

imchuckbass58

Silver

Post by imchuckbass58 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Not sure if GULC does this, but it could also be YP - they know you have high numbers and probably some other acceptances, and want to see if you are committed to coming to GULC, or if they shouldn't "waste" and acceptance on you.

reasonabledoubt

Silver

Post by reasonabledoubt » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:06 pm

imchuckbass58 wrote:Not sure if GULC does this, but it could also be YP - they know you have high numbers and probably some other acceptances, and want to see if you are committed to coming to GULC, or if they shouldn't "waste" and acceptance on you.
That's right - and if you're not really interested in GULC, be honest and upfront about it because some anonymous guy on TLS with a FarleyTar applied there too and would gladly take this acceptance. :D

prelawinfoguy

New

Post by prelawinfoguy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:13 pm

So how'd the interview play out in the end for you, and did you get accepted (soon after)?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”