Adding additional statements/letters? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
groundkontrol

Bronze

Adding additional statements/letters?

Post by groundkontrol » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:12 am

So I've had some serious changes in my life last in the past 2 months. I'd like to update law schools on these on these occurrences. All my applications have been submitted already. What would be the best and quickest way to add a statement/addenda to my file? Email as an attachment? Send my regular mail? Through LSAC (even possible)? Thanks!

ChaotiCait

Bronze

Re: Adding additional statements/letters?

Post by ChaotiCait » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:40 am

If you want to send it to all the schools you applied to, you might look into going through LSAC (although I don't know if its possible), but if its a specific school or just a few you can probably just send it directly to them. I'm sending in a LOCI and additional rec letter and the admissions office just told me to mail it to the through snail mail. (Just make sure to include your LSAC #)

joshhoward

Bronze

Post by joshhoward » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:44 am

lsac can only help if its a LOR or updates transcripts.

for addenda, email to the school. some (few, i believe) schools will require snail mail.

groundkontrol

Bronze

Post by groundkontrol » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:54 am

ChaotiCait wrote:If you want to send it to all the schools you applied to, you might look into going through LSAC (although I don't know if its possible), but if its a specific school or just a few you can probably just send it directly to them. I'm sending in a LOCI and additional rec letter and the admissions office just told me to mail it to the through snail mail. (Just make sure to include your LSAC #)
Only want to send it to 4.

TTH

Diamond

Post by TTH » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:56 am

groundkontrol wrote:
ChaotiCait wrote:If you want to send it to all the schools you applied to, you might look into going through LSAC (although I don't know if its possible), but if its a specific school or just a few you can probably just send it directly to them. I'm sending in a LOCI and additional rec letter and the admissions office just told me to mail it to the through snail mail. (Just make sure to include your LSAC #)
Only want to send it to 4.
Just contact the admissions offices at those schools and ask what works best for them.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”