Question about 'why x' letter

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
asenka

Question about 'why x' letter

Postby asenka » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:45 am

So, this question has probably been asked before, but, if you plan to send a why x letter to a school about a week or two after applications are sent, what is the best way to do this? Send it directly to the school?

The school I'm sending it to doesn't ask for a "why x" anywhere, and it's actually my safety. However, it's my only safety, and the only one I would really want to go to, so the letter is just to reinforce my chances. Should I send it right to the school, deliver it in person, email, ????

Inygma

Re: Question about 'why x' letter

Postby Inygma » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm

asenka wrote:So, this question has probably been asked before, but, if you plan to send a why x letter to a school about a week or two after applications are sent, what is the best way to do this? Send it directly to the school?

The school I'm sending it to doesn't ask for a "why x" anywhere, and it's actually my safety. However, it's my only safety, and the only one I would really want to go to, so the letter is just to reinforce my chances. Should I send it right to the school, deliver it in person, email, ????

Call the school and ask, they will tell you what they prefer.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”