Fee waivers for next cycle? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
123xalady

Bronze

Fee waivers for next cycle?

Post by 123xalady » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:37 pm

This may have already been answered somewhere- I apologize for wasting your time in advance is that's the case. :D

I took the LSAT in Sept. 2009 even though I plan on applying next cycle for admission in 2011. I've been receiving fee waivers from a bunch of schools that I definitely want to apply to- is there a way to redeem these fee waivers/ do they transfer/ are they resent?

rundoxierun

Gold

Re: Fee waivers for next cycle?

Post by rundoxierun » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:04 pm

I dont know about all schools.. but I emailed admissions at UVA to ask them if I would be automatically contacted again next cycle and they responded that I would.

123xalady

Bronze

Post by 123xalady » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:27 pm

tkgrrett wrote:I dont know about all schools.. but I emailed admissions at UVA to ask them if I would be automatically contacted again next cycle and they responded that I would.
excellenttt thanks!

jl2032

Bronze

Post by jl2032 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:04 pm

You should check for each school.

I took the October 2008 LSAT and got a bunch of fee waivers. I applied this cycle and I wasn't contacted again, except for two schools. I would suggest changing your year of intended enrollment on LSAC just to make sure and next cycle contacting the schools that don't automatically send you waivers (they shouldn't have a problem sending you a new one).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”