Scholarship advice

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
mrm2083

Scholarship advice

Postby mrm2083 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:39 pm

My stats are a 3.43/171 and am highly considering U of Miami (I know I can do much better). I applied to most of the T14 and Miami (already got in there). Anyways, I want a full ride at Miami so I want to apply to schools that I could get a full ride at and use to leverage UM into giving me more money (haven't gotten the scholly info yet but want to be ready). So with my stats what schools do I have a good shot at getting a full ride to. I'm Cuban btw (I know it's not URM but it does bring diversity).

reebtoor

Re: Scholarship advice

Postby reebtoor » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:08 am

I got a full ride at Baylor (ranked 65th), and my numbers are lower.

lawschooliseasy

Re: Scholarship advice

Postby lawschooliseasy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:28 am

mrm2083 wrote:My stats are a 3.43/171 and am highly considering U of Miami (I know I can do much better). I applied to most of the T14 and Miami (already got in there). Anyways, I want a full ride at Miami so I want to apply to schools that I could get a full ride at and use to leverage UM into giving me more money (haven't gotten the scholly info yet but want to be ready). So with my stats what schools do I have a good shot at getting a full ride to. I'm Cuban btw (I know it's not URM but it does bring diversity).

Hmm... how about you take my 166/3.6 and get a full ride to UM. I'll take your numbers and take a full ride at WashU. Then we'll both be happy!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”