Letters of Reccomendation and the Peace Corps

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
celifuller

Letters of Reccomendation and the Peace Corps

Postby celifuller » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Hello,

I will be leaving to serve in the Peace Corps this Jan. In addition, I will be applying to law school when I return from South Africa in two years. The problem I am having is that in order to prepare for law school admissions I had three of my profs at UCLA submit a letter of reccomendation to LSAC. Will these letters still be accepted when I apply to law school in two years? My university is rather large and I didn't want to request letters of rec. at a later date because I was afraid my professors would forget me among the many students they have. Thank you any advice is greatly appreciated.

UF Gators

Re: Letters of Reccomendation and the Peace Corps

Postby UF Gators » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:12 pm

celifuller wrote:Hello,

I will be leaving to serve in the Peace Corps this Jan. In addition, I will be applying to law school when I return from South Africa in two years. The problem I am having is that in order to prepare for law school admissions I had three of my profs at UCLA submit a letter of reccomendation to LSAC. Will these letters still be accepted when I apply to law school in two years? My university is rather large and I didn't want to request letters of rec. at a later date because I was afraid my professors would forget me among the many students they have. Thank you any advice is greatly appreciated.

Yes, they will still be accepted and this should not be a problem at all.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”