Now that I'm applying here's what I regret Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
thalassocrat

Bronze

Re: Now that I'm applying here's what I regret

Post by thalassocrat » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
thalassocrat wrote:1) Not majoring in EE or meteorology like I wanted to when I was younger. History's been fun, but I think engineering would've been too, and I wouldn't feel like my educational path's completely cut me off from that now.
Looks at GPA on TLS profile.... No you don't.
Maybe so. :lol: Now I'll never know, though, until I have a midlife crisis and decide to go back to school. :D Or I'll just live vicariously through my ME bf, especially if he ends up doing EE for grad school like he might.

panadera

Bronze

Post by panadera » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:24 pm

1. Not having enough fun in undergrad.
2. Not going to the school I've dreamed about, but going to school an hour from my parents.
3. Not having enough fun in undergrad.

grouchynihilist

New

Post by grouchynihilist » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 am

hello
Last edited by grouchynihilist on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Baylan

Bronze

Post by Baylan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:51 am

1. Being in a specific res college at my university known for grade deflation. In the words of my favorite prof, "When we get new professors here and they give out too many high grades... everyone asks, 'Do you really have THAT many smart people in your class?'"

2. Not spending enough time taking the LSAT the first time/spending the time to actually feel comfortable taking it the second time (I took the absence).

3. That bitch Erica (who broke up with me the Tuesday before the June 2009 LSAT, my PTs went from a 165 high the day before, to a 159 the next day. Thankfully I scored a 164 on test day, or I'd really be pissed).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”