Fun stuff, TLS what do you guys think?
I have a 3.71 LSAC GPA in EE, I got a 155 on my Dec. Test, but got epically nervous (FWIW, that is lower than my diag.) and am supremely confident I can do much better (10+ points) My main question is this, I checked the "apply for both" box for Gtown, and I asked them to hold my app until Feb scores are available. What kind of score do I need to do part time there? Full time? Should I call them and ask them to change my selection to PT with the reason being that I am pursuing FT work as a patent agent? (I kinda am) Alas, I am also looking to go to Emory as well, what kind of score will I need to get in (note that I am not planning on any money given that I am applying so late) hate/love appreciated and don't hesitate to be brutal. I really don't want to postpone the app cycle and only will under two circumstances, an insanely high Feb score, (above 172) or too low for Emory (below 163)
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests