LSDAS Report Status Reason = "Applicant Action Required"

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
clevinger

LSDAS Report Status Reason = "Applicant Action Required"

Postby clevinger » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:19 pm

I just sent my application last night. I know it's too early for the LSDAS report to be submitted to the school, but underneath the reason column says "applicant action required." Where can I find out what action is needed? Or should I not worry?

FWIW, my school is still waiting for my Dean's Letter.

BenJ

Re: LSDAS Report Status Reason = "Applicant Action Required"

Postby BenJ » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:33 pm

The Dean's certification would not hold things up; LSAC completely ignores that and expects you to deal with it on your own.

You've submitted all of your transcript(s), LORs and payments, right?

clevinger

Postby clevinger » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:37 pm

BenJ wrote:The Dean's certification would not hold things up; LSAC completely ignores that and expects you to deal with it on your own.

Yes, my transcript is on file. I assigned the LORs to the application, and I paid through the LSAC shopping cart.

clevinger

Postby clevinger » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:08 am

clevinger wrote:
BenJ wrote:The Dean's certification would not hold things up; LSAC completely ignores that and expects you to deal with it on your own.

Yes, my transcript is on file. I assigned the LORs to the application, and I paid through the LSAC shopping cart.

I just checked my credit card account, and the $12 charge hasn't been posted. Also, last night when I received the order confirmation from LSAC, it said:
If you registered for the Credential Assembly Service (LSDAS) and paid for the Paper Document Service, a confirmation will be mailed to you.

I haven't received this order confirmation. How long does it usually take to process the payment?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”