answered Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Romes5524

New

answered

Post by Romes5524 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:57 pm

thank you
Last edited by Romes5524 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

annapavlova

Bronze

Re: Addendum - Disclosure. Is this ok?

Post by annapavlova » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Find out the actual dates (or at least a month and year) of your citations. It will look more professional. You can contact the school's police headquarters and get the information you need.

Romes5524

New

Post by Romes5524 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:15 pm

annapavlova wrote:Find out the actual dates (or at least a month and year) of your citations. It will look more professional. You can contact the school's police headquarters and get the information you need.
I called the campus police and they said I have to come in and fill out a certain FBI form. Then wait a while for them to mail it to me. Will an estimated date be ok?

annapavlova

Bronze

Post by annapavlova » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Romes5524 wrote:
annapavlova wrote:Find out the actual dates (or at least a month and year) of your citations. It will look more professional. You can contact the school's police headquarters and get the information you need.
I called the campus police and they said I have to come in and fill out a certain FBI form. Then wait a while for them to mail it to me. Will an estimated date be ok?
How long will it take? Do you have a little time?

Also, when you say estimated, can you at least nail down a month and a year? It's OK to do that. If you can't quite remember, try to remember the event that you were at which caused this incident. But if you aren't rock solid on that guess, I would be leery about guessing wrong. The school probably won't take the time to verify, but you would rather be safe than sorry.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”