answered

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Romes5524

New

answered

Postby Romes5524 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:57 pm

thank you
Last edited by Romes5524 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

annapavlova

Bronze

Re: Addendum - Disclosure. Is this ok?

Postby annapavlova » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Find out the actual dates (or at least a month and year) of your citations. It will look more professional. You can contact the school's police headquarters and get the information you need.

Romes5524

New

Postby Romes5524 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:15 pm

annapavlova wrote:Find out the actual dates (or at least a month and year) of your citations. It will look more professional. You can contact the school's police headquarters and get the information you need.

I called the campus police and they said I have to come in and fill out a certain FBI form. Then wait a while for them to mail it to me. Will an estimated date be ok?

annapavlova

Bronze

Postby annapavlova » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Romes5524 wrote:
annapavlova wrote:Find out the actual dates (or at least a month and year) of your citations. It will look more professional. You can contact the school's police headquarters and get the information you need.

I called the campus police and they said I have to come in and fill out a certain FBI form. Then wait a while for them to mail it to me. Will an estimated date be ok?

How long will it take? Do you have a little time?

Also, when you say estimated, can you at least nail down a month and a year? It's OK to do that. If you can't quite remember, try to remember the event that you were at which caused this incident. But if you aren't rock solid on that guess, I would be leery about guessing wrong. The school probably won't take the time to verify, but you would rather be safe than sorry.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�