Apps Sent Out...Sign up for June LSAT?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
billyez

Apps Sent Out...Sign up for June LSAT?

Postby billyez » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:44 am

The biggest question is this - does LSAC make law schools aware when you retake the LSAT? I told the law schools that I was taking it in December because I put in my application, but I certainly wouldn't do that if this was the not the case. Heck, I'd retake in February if they didn't make law schools aware.

Here's the thing I'll just ask them tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone knew from past experience. If law schools aren't aware of it, I was thinking of signing up for June and retaking. Then I could argue for more money, or if I do very well I could just wait for the next cycle.

Inygma

Re: Apps Sent Out...Sign up for June LSAT?

Postby Inygma » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:31 pm

billyez wrote:The biggest question is this - does LSAC make law schools aware when you retake the LSAT? I told the law schools that I was taking it in December because I put in my application, but I certainly wouldn't do that if this was the not the case. Heck, I'd retake in February if they didn't make law schools aware.

Here's the thing I'll just ask them tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone knew from past experience. If law schools aren't aware of it, I was thinking of signing up for June and retaking. Then I could argue for more money, or if I do very well I could just wait for the next cycle.

Arguing for money 2 months before classes start would seem to not be very productive imo. Not necessarily because the school might not want to, but chances are all of their aid is already out.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”