How long does it take LSAC to submit LSDAS reports?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
BenJ

How long does it take LSAC to submit LSDAS reports?

Postby BenJ » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:52 am

I don't expect them to be done by now, given the holiday and all that. But for applications submitted in the middle of last week, when I should expect schools to receive my LSDAS report? LSAC has all of the requests but has not yet reported any. Just curious, really; if it's not for a week, I guess there's nothing for me to be nervous about in the interim. I seem to recall something about 8-10 business days, but that might have been assembling the report rather than responding to a request.

bloodonthetracks

Re: How long does it take LSAC to submit LSDAS reports?

Postby bloodonthetracks » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:56 am

i applied a week ago to 13 schools, and berkeley is the only one to have received a report, according to LSAC reports page. yet i still haven not received even an initial email from berk...

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:57 am

Only 2 of the 11 I applied to last week have received anything... one got it today, one yesterday. WashU and...someplace else.

BenJ

Postby BenJ » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:03 am

bloodonthetracks wrote:i applied a week ago to 13 schools, and berkeley is the only one to have received a report, according to LSAC reports page. yet i still haven not received even an initial email from berk...

So Berkeley is the only one with a "Report Date" filled out on LSAC's page? I mean, I don't even have a Report Method up on any of the schools. Columbia confirmed the rest of my app on the 30th last week while everyone else was on break although no one else did, so I kind of thought at least they would have that part filled out.

bloodonthetracks

Postby bloodonthetracks » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:05 am

BenJ wrote:
bloodonthetracks wrote:i applied a week ago to 13 schools, and berkeley is the only one to have received a report, according to LSAC reports page. yet i still haven not received even an initial email from berk...

So Berkeley is the only one with a "Report Date" filled out on LSAC's page? I mean, I don't even have a Report Method up on any of the schools. Columbia confirmed the rest of my app on the 30th last week while everyone else was on break although no one else did, so I kind of thought at least they would have that part filled out.

yes, berk is the only one filled right now. i haven't received any "completed" emails from any schools yet (let alone a "received" email from a handful of them). i don't even pretend to understand how this works. someone must know.

BenJ

Postby BenJ » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:07 am

Ugh. I just wish LSAC were more transparent with what exactly was going on--I don't care if they're slow, I care if I have no idea what they're doing.

bloodonthetracks

Postby bloodonthetracks » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:08 am

i wouldn't get too stressed about this. you sent your app in, you paid, it will all sort itself out.

BenJ

Postby BenJ » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:26 am

bloodonthetracks wrote:i wouldn't get too stressed about this. you sent your app in, you paid, it will all sort itself out.

True. Not getting stressed. Calm and serene :)

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:02 am

BenJ wrote:
bloodonthetracks wrote:i wouldn't get too stressed about this. you sent your app in, you paid, it will all sort itself out.

True. Not getting stressed. Calm and serene :)

But TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!
It's weird, why have I gotten so many 'complete/here's your login where it says complete' emails when they're still blank on lsac?

bloodonthetracks

Postby bloodonthetracks » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:41 am

six of the schools got my LSAC report already today. nice.

BenJ

Postby BenJ » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:47 pm

[snip]
Last edited by BenJ on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

democrattotheend

Postby democrattotheend » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:36 pm

bloodonthetracks wrote:six of the schools got my LSAC report already today. nice.

When did you apply to those schools?

fl0w

Postby fl0w » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:37 pm

For mine LSAC sent the report within 5 business days of when the school requested the report.

thalassocrat

Postby thalassocrat » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Just so you know, Berk's not open again until tomorrow.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”