Maybe some of you have experience with this. I am trying to decide if I want to start school in Fall 2010 or 2011. Since it is already midway through the application cycle for 2010 I need to get my apps in now. If I get accepted for this fall, decide I want to wait till 2011, and turn down my acceptances, will these schools even consider me when reapplying for the next year? This is obviously for schools that don't have a deferral option.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: mn40 and 27 guests