LSAC not allowing me to submit payments online? (UFlorida)

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lawduder

LSAC not allowing me to submit payments online? (UFlorida)

Postby lawduder » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

So, I helped a friend of mind send her application to UFlorida and she was able to pay the application fee online, however, when I go to submit my application, it seems the website is only allowing me to mail the fee to the school. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how have you resolved it? I called LSAC and they were unbelievably unhelpful telling me that UFlorida simply requires mailed application fees.

horriblegb

Re: LSAC not allowing me to submit payments online? (UFlorida)

Postby horriblegb » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:36 pm

For the University of Florida, you will submit your application, and pay the application fee. About a week later, you will receive an email linking you to finish the application process, and the end of which, you pay the $30 application fee.
Last edited by horriblegb on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:42 pm

I had the same problem as you. I just sent in a $30 check to UF Admissions, and I called to confirm they had received it.

lawduder

Postby lawduder » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:45 pm

horriblegb wrote:For the University of Florida, you will submit your application, and pay the application fee. About a week letter, you will receive an email linking you to finish the application process, and the end of which, you pay the $30 application fee.

thanks

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”