Northwestern Question

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Flanker1067
Posts: 658
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Northwestern Question

Postby Flanker1067 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Does anyone have any indication (stats or adcomm quote) that having a finance undergrad would help, or not help, at NU. My numbers are competitive but my w/e is pretty limited.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Northwestern Question

Postby 09042014 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Flanker1067 wrote:Does anyone have any indication (stats or adcomm quote) that having a finance undergrad would help, or not help, at NU. My numbers are competitive but my w/e is pretty limited.


How limited is limited? 1 year at least?

Flanker1067
Posts: 658
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Re: Northwestern Question

Postby Flanker1067 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
Flanker1067 wrote:Does anyone have any indication (stats or adcomm quote) that having a finance undergrad would help, or not help, at NU. My numbers are competitive but my w/e is pretty limited.


How limited is limited? 1 year at least?


Well, just over a year, but most of it was paid interning during undergrad.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Northwestern Question

Postby 09042014 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Flanker1067 wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
Flanker1067 wrote:Does anyone have any indication (stats or adcomm quote) that having a finance undergrad would help, or not help, at NU. My numbers are competitive but my w/e is pretty limited.


How limited is limited? 1 year at least?


Well, just over a year, but most of it was paid interning during undergrad.


They count up until the first day of school. How much will you have post graduation, but before August? 97% have one year.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: whyjay and 2 guests