Confused about LSDAS report for Cornell

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
john158

Confused about LSDAS report for Cornell

Postby john158 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:36 am

I just submitted my Cornell application through their online website. I thought they were going to ask for $12 more for the LSDAS report but they only asked for the $80 application fee. Now, I know Cornell has to first send a request for the LSADS report, and then LSAC sends it to them, but I can't find anything that will let me buy LSDAS reports. Will LSAC ask that I pay $12 once they get the request? If not, where do I look to purchase LSADAS reports in advance of any requests?
Note: I am not submitting the application through LSAC so I cannot use the feature that allows you to pay for the application fee and the report fee at the same time.

legalized

Re: Confused about LSDAS report for Cornell

Postby legalized » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:31 pm

john158 wrote:I just submitted my Cornell application through their online website. I thought they were going to ask for $12 more for the LSDAS report but they only asked for the $80 application fee. Now, I know Cornell has to first send a request for the LSADS report, and then LSAC sends it to them, but I can't find anything that will let me buy LSDAS reports. Will LSAC ask that I pay $12 once they get the request? If not, where do I look to purchase LSADAS reports in advance of any requests?
Note: I am not submitting the application through LSAC so I cannot use the feature that allows you to pay for the application fee and the report fee at the same time.

Call LSAC and ask them.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”