justski wrote:ya Utah is my top choice next to the Y and seeing I am waitlisted there the U is probably the top now. I need to send some money to UNLV today but don't know if I should or not. My other option is University of Arizona, but it will be about 17k more a year than UNLV.
What should I do???
I'd call Utah right now and tell them you'd rather not send money to UNLV, considering Utah is your top choice, but that you would like to at least know a timeframe for a response so you can plan accordingly. If they know that deposit deadlines are already here for you they might be more likely to expedite the process for you.
Christina Arteaga (801)587-8312
Dean Aguilar (801)581-6563