Anybody heard from Utah? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
cLams

Bronze

Re: Anybody heard from Utah?

Post by cLams » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:13 am

Did anyone receive a scholarship e-mail today?

WhatTheLawSchool

New

Post by WhatTheLawSchool » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:08 pm

I wish I had known this thread existed before! I would have been suffering along with the rest of you. I applied in December and didn't hear from them for what seemed like a year. I was waitlisted at 162/3.74. I was really disappointed because I thought I'd get in, especially when you look at my surroundings on LSN. However, I'm a white male mormon from Utah who went to school in state. Thus, I'm not their first choice of student. Shucks.

I'd really consider BYU or Utah if they accepted me at this point, BYU waitlisted me, too. If neither accepts me, I'm stuck paying WAY more money than anyone should, but I'll get to live in DC. Ugh.

johnnytall

New

Post by johnnytall » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:34 pm

cLams wrote:Did anyone receive a scholarship e-mail today?
No. I wish they would redistribute some money that may have gotten turned down because my offer was fairly minimal...I am already planning on attending, but more money is always helpful.

Malia123

New

Post by Malia123 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Hi everyone..

My application status has said under review since 3/24...if you are denied does that come through the form of an email or a letter in the mail? From your posts it looks like the dean calls you if he plans to accept you?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”