PS statement swap

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
wannabegenius

Bronze

PS statement swap

Postby wannabegenius » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:41 pm

Since I cannot tell who is still willing to swap statements, and who has finished editing, please comment on here if you are willing to swap with me. I am known among my friends to be a good editor ;) Disclaimer: Mine is a first draft. I am specifically looking for how to better phrase my last two paragraphs.

Hstrat

Bronze

Re: PS statement swap

Postby Hstrat » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:36 pm

I'll swap my addendum for your PS, if you're willing. It's nearly a page long, I'm looking to shorten it. PM me if you want to swap

wannabegenius

Bronze

Postby wannabegenius » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Hstrat wrote:I'll swap my addendum for your PS, if you're willing. It's nearly a page long, I'm looking to shorten it. PM me if you want to swap

I'm down. Just adding a sentence to mine and I will send it over. Fair warning: it's rough.

37beforeJD

New

Postby 37beforeJD » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:49 am

I'll swap PSs. Mostly concerned about my topic and whether or not it reflects my qualities and capabilities clearly enough or requires too much reading between the lines.

QUIZ

New

Postby QUIZ » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:48 pm

My draft is a bit long but I'd love any feedback that I could get and I'd be happy to offer my own for you in return. PM me and let me know if you're interested!

Return to “Law School Personal Statements�